What Athletes Are Saying
"With a few more miles per hour and extra endurance throughout the season, the Phantom Throwing Sleeve could be the ticket to winning 20 games and a Cy Young Award!"
– Cole Hamels, 2008 World Series M.V.P., Four Time All-Star
"This spring training and season I wanted to make a statement. Using the Phantom weighted sleeve, I’ve done that. I’m consistently 94-98mph…topping out at 99!"
– Ryan Pressly, MLB Pitcher Minnesota Twins
“I use the Phantom Weighted Sleeve at the beginning of practice to get my arm all warmed up for hitting. Using the sleeve while going through my arm routine allows my shoulder to get loose and ready to bang balls at whoever is on the other side of the net. It’s great because it does not restrict my range of motion and it is easy to carry to and from practice. I love the feeling of when I take off the sleeve and my arm feels like a whip as I hit the ball!”
– Emily Day, Professional Volleyball Player
“After years of setting in indoor volleyball, I decided to pursue my dream of playing professional beach volleyball. Not only did I need to increase my vertical, but I also needed to learn to hit–and with authority. Phantom Sleeves helped me do both!”
– Michelle Moriarty Former Professional Volleyball Player and 4x All-American at University of Texas
“This product will be a game changer!”
– Tyler White, MLB Houston Astros